Terms of Service
By using the gsnap.com web site, a service of G-Snap!, Inc., you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Basic Terms and Conditions
1. You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
2. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
3. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
4. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other G-Snap! users.
5. You may not use the G-Snap! service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
6. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on G-Snap!.
7. You must not modify, adapt or hack gsnap.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with gnsap.com except to when integrating G-Snap! into a site that you own or maintain.
8. You must not create or submit unwanted email to any G-Snap! members ("Spam").
9. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
10. You must not, in the use of G-Snap!, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
11. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the gsnap.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
13. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
15. We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
16. Standard carrier wireless data charges apply. Receiving and sending messages are transmitted via your wireless web service provided by your mobile carrier. Check with your carrier to see which wireless web plan best suits your usage patterns. You are soley responsible for any and all charges you assume by utilizing the G-Snap! service.
1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the G-Snap! service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account.
2. G-Snap! undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit G-Snap! to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Claims can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or G-Snap! Inc., 101 E. Vineyard Ave., Suite #205, Livermore CA 94451. Contact the agent designated to receive and act on copyright violations under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless G-Snap!, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, or other partners, and employees, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of and access to gsnap.com, your violation of the TOS, these Additional Terms or the Community Guidelines, your violation of any rights of another person or entity, or your violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
You acknowledge that G-Snap! may or may not pre-screen Content, but that G-Snap! and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, G-Snap! and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by G-Snap! or submitted to G-Snap!, including without limitation information in any G-Snap! event or any other parts of the Service.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that G-Snap! may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the TOS; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of G-Snap!, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Contributions to G-Snap!
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals ("Contributions") to G-Snap! through its suggestion or feedback webpages, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) G-Snap! is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) G-Snap! shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) G-Snap! may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) your Contributions automatically become the property of G-Snap! without any obligation of G-Snap! to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from G-Snap! under any circumstances.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your gsnap.com account. While gnsap.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that G-Snap! cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the gsnap.com service at your own risk.
Copyright ©2013 G-Snap!, Inc.
Patent Pending, All Rights Reserved