G-Snap! offers communications and community tools, including live community discussion, a message archive, photo and video sharing which allow you to post or display personally identifiable information about yourself. To join and take part in an event , a service found on gsnap.com, you do not need be a registered G-Snap! account holder. If you wish to participate by adding a comment to an event, you must register for a G-Snap! account.
Information Collection and Use Practices
- You can join or create a G-Snap! event using your G-Snap! ID.
- You need to give a valid email address to use G-Snap!.
- G-Snap! may use an invisible pixel, sometimes called a web beacon, in HTML emaimessages to measure activity levels. G-Snap! may use this information to further refine our service and the advertising we display. G-Snap! uses web beacons by accessing G-Snap! cookies.
Web Beacons allows a web site to count or recognize users who have visited that page or to access certain cookies. Information retrieved through web beacons is used to report anonymous individual and/or aggregate information about G-Snap! users to our partners. Aggregate information may include demographic and usage information. No personally identifiable information about you is shared with partners from this research.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. Each web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
G-Snap! uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- Access your information when you "sign in" so we can provide you with customized content.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using G-Snap! products or services.
- Deliver advertisements relevant to your interests when you visit G-Snap!
- Provide general internal and customer analytics.
- Conduct research to improve G-Snap!'s content, products and services.
- To support security measures such as requiring re-logging into a G-Snap! product or service after a certain amount of time has elapsed.
- To assist in identifying possible fraudulent activities.
Copyright ©2013 G-Snap!, Inc.
, All Rights Reserved